Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Being Thankful!!



These are just some pictures of the boys enjoying Mimi and Papa's pool on Mother's Day. I think sometimes I get so busy thinking of what we "have to do tonight" that I forget to slow down and enjoy. Between school programs, baseball games, practices, and the everyday stuff, I feel like there is not enough time in the week. I just have to keep reminding myself to slow down and enjoy these moments that make up our life. I was looking at these pictures and also the pics from Will's game and realize how much I do have to be thankful for! I just need to take time to enjoy life the way the boys do!! I am so proud of my boys and just wanted to post some of these pics for everyone to see!

1 comment:

Cat Melton said...

Meredith,
I am so glad to see your post. Not only the wonderful pictures, but also the fact that you are taking the time to enjoy these precious moments...they fly so fast!

I have a look here frequently to see your boys and, of course, my nephew, John McLean! Thank you so much for posting.

Love to all,
Cathy in Kentucky